On Key EAMS
Connecting enterprise asset management information
Every organisation needs an asset system of record. You have invested significant capital in acquiring your collection of assets and need to know how to optimise the return on these investments across their respective life cycles. Knowing each asset’s location, condition and how it functions.
Asset system of record
Create a detailed asset registry, combined with internal and external parts and support descriptions. Define and maintain hierarchical and list-based asset and component structures. Link the assets to asset types, from where commonality can be defined and configuration inherited.
With On Key Asset Register, you can:
- Manage an asset registry with linked components and parts across single and multiple sites
- Maintenance plans for all asset types and assets
- Serial number tracking and tracking of rotable movement
- Statistical analysis of equipment performance and reliability
- Detailed cost analysis
- Warranty tracking to component
- Linear asset management — defining and maintaining linear structures (pipes, wires, rail, roads)
Allocation and execution of maintenance work
Manage the complete work planning and control process. Start with work identification, planning, scheduling, allocation to resources. Enable technicians to receive instructions through mobile devices. Capture feedback, review, closeout and update maintenance plans.
With On Key Maintenance Manager, you can:
- Work Order Allocation: Assigning work orders to technicians or contractors
- Mobile App Notifications: Sending push notifications to notify technicians and contractors once a work order is assigned
- Offline Functionality: Allowing work in offline mode for feedback and work order creation
- Work Order Control: Using start, pause, and stop buttons for work order status management, with automatic labour entry creation
- Task Execution: Completing preventative maintenance tasks and corrective work instructions
- Feedback and Task Updates: Technicians provide feedback and request updates for tasks
- View existing requisitions
- Create new requisitions for stock and direct purchase items
- Approve requisitions for stock and direct purchase items
- Stock Item Management:
- Issue and return of stock items
- Purchase Request:
- Proposed purchase functionality for direct purchase items and stock items at their re-order level
- Quotation functionality
- Customizable approval route for purchase requests
- Purchase Order:
- Convert approved purchase requests into purchase orders
- Capture supplier goods delivery on a receipt
- Receiving Items:
- Issue direct purchase items after receipt
- Check stock replenishment items into the warehouse
- Manage returns to the warehouse and goods return notes to suppliers
- Additional Stock Management Functions:
- Conduct stock takes, stock revaluations, and stock transfers
- Track all stock and direct purchase item movements and associated costs on the Material Transaction screen
Features that grow with your business
Organisations are never the same. Maturity levels differ, business priorities differ, capabilities and constraints differ.
On Key is designed with the philosophy to cater for any business and any industry. It allows for the configuration of features to be used in a basic manner, and then to add sophistication as the business process matures.
The starting point will always be to get the basics in place, to embed process discipline and to get the system to work for you. But you need to have the confidence that the system will support your future requirements.