In support of their HSSE culture, the Pragma team developed a quick and easy application, accessible via mobile and desktop to log HSSE related events and track Covid-19 symptoms. When used in conjunction with the On Key Insights HSSE Dashboard, the management team has a full view of HSSE related trends and risks.
Pragma values HSSE very highly, not only within their own company but also at their clients’. It is their goal to include HSSE in the Asset Management Road Map of each of their clients. Pragma can assist in implementing an HSSE culture by:
- Incorporating the client’s HSSE specifications in their daily business HSSE plans
- Developing tailored HSSE campaigns for each client
- Developing assurance plans and KPIs to measure HSSE performance within client organisations
- Implementing knowledge and skills transfer programmes to make small businesses more aware of the HSSE imperative, and to act accordingly.
- Implementing the HSSE logger app and accompanied reporting to start tracking and acting on HSSE-related events.
- Pragma required updates to the current HSSE Logger that coincided with a technology decision to remove the app from the different mobile app stores and convert it to a web-based app.
- With the Covid-19 pandemic, additional requirements were identified which had to be incorporated in a very short span of time.
- The new app should be fit for multiple clients’ different safety questions and categorisations.
About the HSSE Logger
The HSSE Logger is a user-friendly application that enables our employees to easily log their HSSE incidents. From an administration
side our HSSE team has a bird’s eye view of recurring HSSE events which help them with the development of an HSSE risk profile related to
specific roles and responsibilities in the company.
- The Pragma team developed a quick and easy application, accessible via mobile and desktop to log HSSE-related events with the use of their rapid application development platform.
- It was a requirement that the HSSE app, should enable users to:
- Authenticate using their staff email addresses
- Select from a range of specific HSSE events
- Answer quick-select, company-specific questions about the nature of the event
- Describe the event and attach images
- Log the request to be actioned by the HSSE department
- The app was developed to enable Administrators to:
- Customise the selection options of each category
- Decide if you allow non-staff email addresses to log events
- Get email alerts if something went wrong during an event log
- Have access to an accompanied report to analyse the events logged.
- No app needs to be downloaded from the app store. Anyone with a link to the app can access it.
- It is easy to use and contributes to an increased awareness in HSSE and participation in the logging of HSSE incidents.
- The HSSE App can be bookmarked on a person’s phone, enabling the user to log incidents anywhere, anytime.
- Enable different stakeholders to log and categorise HSSE-related events.
- Direct entries into the On Key database enables prioritisation of critical follow-up work on the event.
- When used in conjunction with the On Key Insights HSSE Dashboard, the management team has a full view of HSSE related trends and risks.
Tools and Technology
- On Key Enterprise Asset Management System
- On Key Action (Rapid Application development with OutSystems)
- On Key Insights reporting (Powered by Qlik Sense)